|Max no. of persons:||15|
|Price:||Starting from 299€ per person*|
* The price is tentative and it depends on the time of the year and the type of accommodation
A weekend on a ship, swimming in the most beautiful sea, spectacular vistas and beautiful coastal towns. Is this not a perfect escape? Spend an unforgettable weekend sailing across the Kvarner and meeting its islands: Krk, Rab and Pag and the islets of Goli, Grgur, Kormat...
Departure from Punat at 14:00 or according to the desires of the group. Swimming on the most beautiful beaches near Stara Baška. Sailing towards the island of Rab. Overnight stay in the town of Rab in a hotel or in private rooms. Optional dinner in town.
After breakfast, we'll organise a tour of the town with a professional guide, after which you can go for a walk in the park, have a cup of coffee in one of the beautiful coffee shops at the quayside or go shopping in the small stony streets of Rab. In the afternoon, we'll go swimming. Afterwards, we'll sail to the island of Pag where we'll visit the millenia-old olive groves in Lun. After the visit, we'll organize night trawling. And as the freshest possible fish is being prepared on board, you will enjoy the starry night and the charms of the night ride. We return to Rab for an overnight stay and entertainment.
After breakfast, we depart from Rab to the islets of Goli and Grgur. After sightseeing and swimming, we return to Punat. Depending on the wishes of the group, we can return earlier or later.
Included in the programme
- 2.5 days of ship cruising along the most beautiful bays and islets of Kvarner
- 2 overnight stays with breakfast in facilities with 3-4 stars
- 3 lunches consisting of freshly caught fish on the ship
- Trawling if you so desire, swimming, education
- Visit to the olive groves of Lun