Spend an unique evening discovering magical flavours and scents of noble wine produced on the Island of Krk and extra virgin olive oil!
|Organiser:||Zlatopružica, Punat, Frankopanska 99, +385 99 33 7777 1|
|Active:||Currently not available|
Book your trip on:
We are sorry, there are no available dates.
- Visit to the most beautiful olive grove on the island of Krk
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting with traditional delicacies and video clip
- Visit to Winery Katunar and its cellar with tasting of prosecco produced of autochthonous grape variety 'Žlahtina'
- Guided tour through charming town of Vrbnik till our next stop - Nada Winery
- Tasting of 3 types of wine, prosciutto and cheese in famous Nada Winery
- Duration: 3 hours
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Organised transportation from Krk to Olive garden 'ULIKA', to Vrbnik and back to Krk
- Personal local guide
- Krk's extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Visit to historical town of Vrbnik and local family Winery 'I.Katunar'
- 4 autochthonous wine tasting with home-made delicacies: prosciutto and sheep milk cheese
- Possibility to purchase the best extra virgin olive oil in olive grove 'ULIKA'
- Possibility to purchase wine and traditional products in Wine House I.Katunar
- Possibility to purchase wine and traditional products in Winery 'Nada'
- We recommend comfortable clothes, trainers or walking shoes and camera!
Wine, olive oil and tradition lovers, welcome to the Golden Island of Krk!
Not only have we prepared tasting of authentic delicacies from Island of Krk, but we will walk you through all the customs and history of the traditional local families. We will be waiting for you at the CE parking lot (1.1km after turning at the roundabout towards town of Krk, just before the traffic light, on the right) to start our unique Krk's delicacies adventure.
First we'll visit the most attractive Krk's olive grove called 'ULIKA' which is famous for its enchanting view of the largest marina in Croatia - Marina Punat - and the neighboring islands of Kvarner. Along with visit of its oil rafinery, we will taste 2 types of olive oil which goes perfectly with homemade sheep milk cheese with the magnificent view to the sea and nearby islands.
After this olive story we will be ready to discover secret wine stories in an even more mysterious town of Vrbnik. For start, we'll visit Wine House I.Katunar where we will learn about the family tradition of wine production while sipping their authentic pearl wine. After visiting the winery, we'll walk through Vrbnik - the town "over the sea". Walking through this charming town, we'll come to the famous gazebo and another family winery named "Nada".
In addition to the Krk's prosciutto and cheese we will taste 3 types of wines from the unique and indigenous grapes of Vrbnička žlahtina.