The first tropical aquarium in Croatia with a unique combination of marine and freshwater tropical regions of the world!
|Working hours:||10.00 - 15.00h - April/October
10.00 - 17.00h - May/September
10.00 - 21.00h - June
10.00 - 22.00h - July/August
|Organiser:||Šiloturist Travel Agency, Šilo, Na vodici 2, +385 99 33 7777 1|
|Active:||Currently not available|
Book your trip on:
We are sorry, there are no available dates.
- The first tropical Aquarium in Croatia
- Unique experience of astonishing tropical world
- Explore the richness and diversity of tropical fish, shells and snails
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Duration: 25 - 30 min (NO LIMITS)
- Recommended Footwear: Not specified (Air-conditioned room)
- Parking: No parking in front of the Aquarium because it's located in the center of Krk. There are metered parking spaces ca. 300 meters away.
- Location: Matije Gupca 1, 51500 Krk
- Enjoy also in other touristic attraction like Cave Biserujka, Aquarium Terrarium Krk, Aquarium Baška
The tropical aqurium in the city center of Krk
The first tropical aquarium in Croatia provides a unique combination of marine and freshwater tropical regions of the world. The richness and diversity of tropical fish (coral shark, piranha, clown fish, discus, corals...) is complemented by a collection of shells and snails in the tropics. Visit us in the heart of the city of Krk and visi more than 100 species of fish and 200 species of shells and snails!