Experience of olive oil heritage of Island Krk
You're eager to meet locals and experience traditional home-made delicacies? This excursion is a perfect match for you!
|Organiser:||Zlatopružica, Punat, Frankopanska 99, +385 99 33 7777 1|
|Active:||June, July, August, September, October|
Book your trip on:
Show more available dates for June!
Show more available dates for July!
Show more available dates for August!
Show more available dates for September!
Show more available dates for October!
- Visit to Krk's authentic olive grove
- Visit to the old olive mill and the new one in Punat - video about harvesting
- Olive grove Tour with tasting of 3 different kinds of olive oil
- Learning about traditional and new methods of cultivation and processing olives
- Duration: 3 hours
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Organised Transport from Krk to olive grove, Punat, olive grove 'ULIKA' and back to Krk
- Personal local guide
- Video and education within old TOŠ and the new one in Punat
- Krk's extra virgin olive oil tasting with cheese
- Possibility to purchase the best extra virgin olive oil from autochthonous sorts of olive from the olive grove 'ULIKA'
- We recommend comfortable clothes and trainers or walking shoes and camera!
Within 3 hours we'll take you through historical paths of the olive grove and Island of Krk's every day life.
In addition to private local guide who will welcome you at the entrance of the town Krk, we will visit the authentic Krk olive grove and learn how our grandparents once planted and harvest olives. In charming little town of Punat we will visit the reconstructed old TOŠ (mill) and the new TOŠ with a video about olive harvesting.
After a short walk through Punat and visiting TOŠ, we'll head to the most beautiful olive grove on the small hills above Punat with a spectacular view of the sea and neighboring islands. In this unique ambience, surrounded by young olive trees, you will enjoy 3 types of olive oil and homemade cheese. Safe return to meeting place at 8 pm.