3 places with 3 different gastronomic pleasures of the island Krk
|Organiser:||Zlatopružica, Punat, Frankopanska 99, +385 99 33 7777 1|
|Active:||Currently not available|
Book your trip on:
We are sorry, there are no available dates.
- Visit to 3 different palces on the Island of Krk
- Visit to 3 local producers of delicacies like prosciutto, cheese with olive oil and wine
- Walk through scenic town of Vrbnik
- Tasting of local prosciutto produced in Vrh
- Tasting of autochthonous cheese and olive oil in Punat
- Tasting of 3 wine varieties in Vrbnik
- Traditional homemade pasta 'Šurlice' for dinner in Vrbnik
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Organised transportation from your accomodation to Vrh, Punat, Vrbnik and back
- Personal local guide
- Guided tour through towns of Vrbnik and Punat
- Visit to House of Krk's prosciutto, small family Cheese dairy and Winery 'Nada'
- Tasting of Wine-Cellar Nada's traditional delicacies
- Traditional dinner: Krk's pasta 'Šurlice' with goulash, dessert and 3 glasses of wine
- Safe return to your accomodation
The island of Krk is well-known for its autochthonous products such as the top quality white wine made from noble grapes 'Žlahtina', homemade cheese and Krk's prosciutto. During this unique trip, we'll enjoy all of these products which are a result of hard, dedicated work of locals and theirs old family recipes.
Krk Delicacies Tour will start at the House of Krk's Prosciutto, located in the village of Vrh, where you will be introduced to all the stages of production and specifics of the Krk ham, followed by the tasting of this unique delicacy. Krk's prosciuto is an authentic product from the Croatian cuisine, awarded with many national and international prizes for its originality and traditional preparation.
Later on, we'll proceed to our next inevitable delicacy - autochthonous cheese and extra virgin olive oil produced in local olive groves.You will enoy not only the taste but the view and scenery from the most beautiful olive garden at the island of Krk.
For the end of this story, we'll visit a historic town of Vrbnik where we'll walk through narrow streets leading to Winery and Konoba Nada where we'll enjoy the true indigenous dinner and the finest Krk's wine - the noble 'Vrbnička Žlahtina' white wine! In addition to the tasting of 3 types of wines, the evening will be finished with traditional homemade pasta 'Šurlice' with goulash and autochthonous dessert called 'Povitica'. Safe return to your accommodation around 21: 30h.