A unique experience of sea life and underwater world of the Croatian Adriatic Sea
|Working hours:||10.00 - 15.00h - April/October
10.00 - 17.00h - May
09.00 - 21.00h - June/September
09.00 - 22.00h - July/August
|Organiser:||Šiloturist Travel Agency, Šilo, Na vodici 2, +385 99 33 7777 1|
|Active:||Currently not available|
Book your trip on:
We are sorry, there are no available dates.
- Unique experience of underwater world of the Adriatic Sea
- Look for a catfish, lobster or octopus
- Explore a huge collection of Adriatic mussels and snails
- Duration: 25 - 30 min (NO LIMITS)
- Recommended Footwear: Not specified (Air-conditioned room)
- Parking: A few FREE parking spaces available directly in front of the aquarium. In case there are no free parking spaces available, there are metered parking spaces ca. 30 meters away.
- Location: Kralja Tomislava 5, 51523 Baška
- Enjoy also in other touristic attraction like Cave Biserujka, Aquarium Terrarium Krk, Tropical Aquarium Krk
Baska Aquarium offers a unique experience of sea life and underwater world of the Croatian Adriatic Sea. Richness and diversity of Adriatic fish (catfish, moray, lobster, grouper, octopus ...) are displayed in twenty-one aquariums that occupy 35 m3 of the sea. The aquarium has one of the largest collections of Adriatic mussels and snails in Croatia. Visit us in the very centre of Baska and enjoy more than 100 species of fish and 400 species of mussels and snails in an area of ca 200m2.