Enjoy fully the most romantic city in the world, its remarkable architectural structures, canals, cultural and historical heritage. Let us take you by boat from Poreč to the most desirable european tuorist destination!
|Organiser:||ATLAS turistička agencija d.d., Dubrovnik, Vukovarska 19, 0914220049|
|Active:||Currently not available|
Book your trip on:
We are sorry, there are no available dates.
- Attractive boat ride from one side of the Adriatic to another one by speedboat, with all its benefits
- Organised sightseeing in the most romantic city in the world
- Escorted visit to Murano Glass Workshop
- Free time for highly recommended gondola ride or lunch in the St.Mark's Square
- Possibility of organised transportation from Island of Krk and back
- Duration: cca 12 hours
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Boat ride from Poreč to Venice and back
- Tour Escort in CRO, EN, IT, GER
- Visit to Murano Glass Workshop
- Taxi ride from San Basilio port to the St.Mark's Square
- Our recommendation: romantic gondola ride and lunch in one of the venetian restaurants
- Panoramic ride by Vaporetto from St.Mark's Square to the San Basilio Port
- We also recommend comfortable clothes and trainers or walking shoes
- Possibility of organised transportation from Island of Krk to Poreč and back
- IMPORTANT: Passport/EU ID required!
You won't regret it if you decide to visit this unquestionably the most romantic italian city. From the Krk bridge, you'll need an hour and a half to get to Poreč. If you prefer a carefree transfer to Poreč, we can organise a transportation by van or bus from Island Krk which lasts for approx. 2 hours. However, there's a bus station in front of Raiffeisenbank where you can park your car and a nice 5min walk to get to the Poreč harbour. Or, there is always an extra parking space on the main parking lot in front of the Poreč city market, from where you'll have a max 8 min walk to get to the port. To get to Venice it will take us 2 more hours by modern and attractive speedboat 'Prince of Venice' across the Adriatic!
While you enjoy scenic views of croatian and italian costline, our representatives will introduce you to all the secrets of this famous, eternal city on 118 islands which you'll be able to explore and feel in your free time. The whole city is a great architectural Masterpiece where you can find on almost every building famous works by world's renowned artists like Giorgione, Tiziano, Tintoretto ecc.
Upon the arrival to the St.Mark's Square, we will visit the Murano Glass Workshop after which you can get as immaginative as you can and go for a walk through this remarkable historical streets, canals, bridges and also visit the breathtaking 8th century Basilica on the beautiful St.Mark's Square.
Short after 4pm start heading towards San Basilio Port where we'll get ready for our return to Poreč at 5pm. To get the absolutely stunning memories out of this excursion, treat yourself with a vaporetto ride from St.Mark's Square to the port of San Basilio and your astonishing memories of this eternal city will be assured!
*NOTE: For organised transportation from Island of Krk to Poreč harbour, where the speedboat 'Prince of Venice' is located, please send us a request via email: email@example.com or call us at +385 99 33 7777 1.
Since you'll be crossing the border with Italy, you are OBLIGED to fill out the note in booking steps with following data: NAMES AND SURNAMES OF ALL PASSENGERS, DATES OF BIRTH, NATIONALITIES, PASSPORT NUMBERS! or send it at firstname.lastname@example.org