Visit Islet of Košljun and surrend yourself to its centuries-old charm, precious museum collections, raw nature and silence!
|Working hours:||Available departure times as follows:
Every working day departure at 10,30,11,30 and 12,30.
Please, ask for tickets at More travel agency in Punat port.
|Organiser:||MORE d.o.o., Punat, Ivana Gorana Kovačića 49, 00385993377771|
|Active:||April, June, July, August, September, October|
Book your trip on:
Show more available dates for October!
- Saturday 3.10.
- Monday 5.10.
- Tuesday 6.10.
- Wednesday 7.10.
- Thursday 8.10.
- Friday 9.10.
- Saturday 10.10.
- Monday 12.10.
- Tuesday 13.10.
- Wednesday 14.10.
- Thursday 15.10.
- Friday 16.10.
- Saturday 17.10.
- Monday 19.10.
- Tuesday 20.10.
- Wednesday 21.10.
- Thursday 22.10.
- Friday 23.10.
- Saturday 24.10.
- Monday 26.10.
- Tuesday 27.10.
- Wednesday 28.10.
- Thursday 29.10.
- Friday 30.10.
- Panoramic boat ride to islet Košljun and back
- Visit to 4 impressive museums
- Discover ancient culture and authentic local tradition
- Immerse yourself in rich diversity of flora and fauna
- Duration: ca. 1h
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Panoramic ride Punat-islet Košljun-Punat by boats m/b More Express i m/b Košljun Express
- Entrance Ticket = 30,00 HRK to visit 4 museums (Ethnographic, Sacral, Archaeological and Natural History Department), Franciscan monastery, church and cemetery
- Our recommendation: take comfortable clothes and your camera with you!
Route: Punat - Islet of Košljun - Punat
Sail with us into this amazing world of Islet Košljun!
The Franciscan monastery full of precious, historical objects and stories awaits for you to introduce you to all of its well preserved treasures. Walk through its 4 fascinating museums and learn about the local culture, nature and traditional way of life. After a rich flora and fauna, amazing numismatic collection and unique stuffed animals like a lamb with two heads or one eye, take a walk through its narrow paths and get lost in this mesmerizing nature and silence. More than 400 species of plants and playful bird chirps will most definitely take your breath away!