Unforgettable, gorgeous cruise towards islands full of raw and magical nature, sandy beaches and medieval towns which you simply need to discover!
|Organiser:||Obrt za nautički i izletnički turizam Tajana, Krk, Lakmartinska 23, 0993377771|
|Active:||June, July, August|
Book your trip on:
We are sorry, there are no available dates.
- Cruise with remarkable boat Tajana towards islands of Rab and Pag
- Traditional homemade lunch on board
- Professional local tour guide with amazing inside stories
- Discover beauties of the stunning town of Rab with local guide
- Visit to Lun's 2000 years old olive grove on the island of Pag
- Let's feed together charming seagulls on the islet Galun
- Duration: approx. 8 hours
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome drink
- Panoramic boat ride
- Visit to the town of Rab and olive grove in Lun on the island of Pag with a professional local tour guide
- Homemade lunch on board (grilled chicken or fish)
- Free drink during the lunch
- Swimming on the island of Pag
- Free Wifi on board
- Entrance fee for Lun's olive garden = 15,00 HRK
- Our recomandation: take your swimsuit, sunscream, hat and camera
During this all-day adventure we will take you to amazing places on the island of Rab and Pag where, with the help of professional local tour guide, you will find out about all mystical details and stories.
After sightseeing tour of the town named 'Felix Arba' or Happy Rab due to its richness and beauty, followed by a little spare time for coffee, we will continue towards island of Pag. During our gorgeous panoramic cruise, while you enjoy your unforgettable moments and scenic views, we will treat you with a traditional fish or meat meal of your choice with one drink (wine / water / juice) on the house!
Upon the arrival in small town Lun on the island of Pag, if you desire, we will escort you to a true oasis and one of the most beautiful corners of Pag - in Lun's olive grove - to discover 2000 years old and majestic olive trees. Afterwords there is a well deserved time for relaxation and swimming from the boat or at the nearby beach.
At about 4pm we will head to the islet of Galun where we will feed the charming seagulls together with the remains of bread from our lunch, after which we continue our panoramic boat ride towards Krk. For its very end, you can admire the enchanting landscapes and the small fishing village of Stara Baška.
*NOTE: When booking this trip please make a note whether you prefer fish or meat menu for lunch.