This beautiful whole day boat excursion is a great getaway from crowded cities and a chance to immerse completely in the most beautiful landscapes of intact nature and underwater world
|Organiser:||Obrt AQUAVISION AQUARIUS, Malinska, Nikole Tesle 39, 00385912009627|
|Active:||Currently not available|
Book your trip on:
We are sorry, there are no available dates.
- Be amazed by stunning views of Adriatic coast
- Great opportunity of meeting magical underwater world
- Take a walk through Eco-Center on Island of Cres and meet gracious Griffon Vultures
- Enjoy fresh fish menu like locals do
- Duration: 6 hours
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Panoramic boat ride to Island of Cres
- Underwater life watching through the boat's underwater windows
- Possibility to purchase drinks on board
- Visit Eco-center with Griffon vultures
- Lunch aboard or in the restaurant on the beach (fish menu)
- Our recommendation: take your camera with you
We'll take you on a relaxing boat cruise from Island of Krk to enchanting and almost mysterious Island of Cres!
You'll have the opportunity to observe our rich underwater world: fishes, underwater reefs, corals and much more through the underwater windows. On the way there, if we'll be lucky enough, we might be surprised by gracious appearance of our good and playful dolphins!
Once we arrive on the island, around 2:30pm, your 3h-free time is just perfect for visiting the old town of Beli, the Eko Center known for endangered species - Griffon Vultures, or use it simply for fun and relaxation on the beautiful nearby beach.
After the break we'll treat ourselves with exquisite fish menu on board or at the beach restaurant, depending on your wish. Sometimes, when you truly enjoy authentic specialties and local attractions, one day doesn't seem long enough.
Return to Malinska around 6:30pm during which you can continue relaxing and absorbing coastal and underwater beauties while having a perfect refreshing drink! Have fun and Enjoy!