Discover the land of endless lakes, waterfalls and greenery
Only three hours drive from the island of Krk there is a unique natural wonder - Plitvice Lakes National Park. We guarantee that, should you accept our advice and spend a day at the lakes instead of the sea, you will be truly thankful for this great suggestion!
|Return:||between 20:00 - 21:00h|
|Organiser:||Aurea Tourist Agency, 51500 Krk, Vršanska 26 L, +385 99 33 7777 1|
|Active:||Currently not available|
Book your trip on:
We are sorry, there are no available dates.
- UNESCO World heritage
- Observing Widlife in its natural habitat
- Plitvice lakes sightseeing by electric train, boat and walk
- Be amazed by cascades and waterfalls.
- Duration: 12 hours
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Bus transfer
- Trip guide
- Entrance fee to National Park Plitvice Lakes
- We recommend comfortable clothes and trainers or walking shoes and rain coat or umbrella.
Surrounded by dense forest of beech and fir trees, Plitvice Lakes are considered one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world: 16 lakes connected by 92 waterfalls present a continuous play of light and water. Plitvice Lakes are a protected ecosystem and a national park since 1949.
For the last 30 years Plitvice Lakes are part of the UNESCO World Heritage. The area and surrounding forests are habitats of many animal species: wolf, fox, marten, hare, lynx, wild boar, roe deer and brown bear.
The national park is situated in an altitude ranging from 1279 m at Seliski vrh to 367 m at Koranski most (Korana bridge).
There are few kilometers of marked trekking and hiking trails, wooden pathways and wooden bridges to walk and explore the natural environment that is constantly changing and is simply astonishing.
Visitors' paths and trails are of easy difficulty level, descending from an altitude of 636m to 503m above the sea level. Cycling, skiing and rowing a boat on the lake are other popular activities.
Visitors have also available Plitvice train by which they can reach some more distant area of the national park and enjoy the panoramic views of lakes. Visitors can also use electric boats that sail the largest lake Kozjak which links the upper and lower lakes.
There are also a number of rest areas with restaurants and outdoor sitting areas where visitors can have a lunch or take a break or simply enjoy the view with a glass of cool drink.
Why to book with us
Top 5 Reasons why to book with us
- Respectful partners with long tradition and rich experience in excursion organization
- We have choosen for you most attractive boat and bus excursions in the destination
- Excursions of highest quality with best destination experience
- Best price and fair price warranty
- No Cancellation fee