When holidaying on the biggest Croatian island, do not stay in just one place! Let the diversity of the island surprise you. Explore island towns and places, experience the tradition and richness of culture and feel the history. The Island of Krk Tour will lead you through three main towns on the island as well as through rural olive grove area.
|Krk Town - hotel Koralj||08:40|
|Krk Town - bus station||08:45|
|Adults|| 260.00 kn|
|Children 4 - 11.99 years|| 130.00 kn|
|Children 0 - 3.99 years|| GRATIS|
||between 16:00 - 19:00h
|Organiser:||Aurea Tourist Agency, 51500 Krk, Vršanska 26 L, +385 99 33 7777 1|
||June, July, August, September, October
- Experience the tradition, history and richness of culture
- Taste our traditional Krk island brandy.
- Visit Vrbnik, a charming seafront town with a spectacular view
- Enjoy the taste of autochtonus Žlahtina wine, sheep cheese and prosciutto
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Bus transfer
- Tourist guide
- Brandy tasting in Omisalj
- Prosciutto, cheese and wine tasting in tavern "Nada" in Vrbnik
- We recommend comfortable clothes and trainers or walking shoes
Print excursion details
Our tour begins from the town of Baska - the most southeast point of the island of Krk, after which we will be joined by the passengers from Punat, Krk, Malinska, Njivice and Omisalj - the northernmost settlement on the island. Our first sightseeing stop is Omisalj, the ancient citadel of counts Frankopans, where we will have the opportunity to taste the traditional island of Krk brandy. Thereafter the route leads towards the city of Krk where we will explore the historic town centre. A little bit of free time is scheduled after the guided tour.
The Krk Island tour ends in Vrbnik - a charming seafront town situated on a cliff from which there are beautiful views of the sea, the Velebit Channel, and the Velebit mountain on the mainland. Vrbnik is well known for one of the most famous Croatian wines - Vrbnicka Zlahtina. After the sightseeing tour of Vrbnik we will visit tavern "Nada" where we will taste prosciutto, sheep cheese and Zlahtina wine. The return to the respective starting points is estimated between 16:00 and 17:00.
Why to book with us
Top 5 Reasons why to book with us
- Respectful partners with long tradition and rich experience in excursion organization
- We have chosen for you most attractive boat and bus excursions in the destination
- Excursions of highest quality with best destination experience
- Best price and fair price warranty
- Knowledgeable & passionate team which provides the best local experiences